I have 3 different android devices (samsung phone, samsung tablet and kindle). I have the same games on all devices with different levels and coins built up. I want to back up app data using maybe helium but i am wondering if I have to buy the app for each device and if I do can I backup each device individually and independant of each other? I do not want to mix up my levels and coins on each of the devices and have it all become one amount on the devices.
    01-01-2015 10:06 PM
    I have 3 different android devices (samsung phone, samsung tablet and kindle). I have the same games on all devices with different levels and coins built up. I want to back up app data using maybe helium but i am wondering if I have to buy the app for each device and if I do can I backup each device individually and independant of each other? I do not want to mix up my levels and coins on each of the devices and have it all become one amount on the devices.
    You only need to purchase the app once if obtaining through Google Play and with the same account. Just keep the backup data separate from the others, and know where each update is stored for each device.
    01-01-2015 10:54 PM