i dont know nothing about android but im learning and i wanna root my android. help please
    01-03-2015 03:03 PM
    The correct way to root an Android phone, assuming their is a way (the newer the phone and the newer the version of Android, the less likely someone has found a rooting exploit yet) depends on the model number of the phone (not Note 4 but N910T) and the version of Android you're running. There's no general root program that will root all phones. (The last one that came close was Towel Root, but they plugged that hole on June 3, 2014.)

You can read about Framaroot at [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices - XDA Forums (and there's a list of devices it's known to work on), but as it says it roots "some" devices. (The rooting program has to have a way to get root temprarily, because you can't root a phone unless you're rooted, and each phone has some different hole or bug that can be used to do that. Finding it on a new phone, or a new Android update, could take many months, though. Remember, the people who do these things have day jobs - they don't get paid for writing rooting programs. They can't spend 60 hours a week, every week, working on one phone until they find a root exploit. And that's just one phone - that they had to pay for to experiment on.)
    01-04-2015 01:59 PM