Bought a new lg optimus exceed 2 lastnight mainly to use at home on my home wifi network. I can connect to wifi just fine but after a few minutes everything will time out if I try to browse the internet, use youtube or facebook. The phone never gives a error and says I'm still connected to my wifi. No apps or anything that requires internet will work and all I get is the spinning "loading" icon. Disabling wifi and re-enabling does not fix. I have tried re-adding the wifi password, rebooting router and can't seem to fix the problem. I have to restart the phone in order to get access back. It's running kitkat 4.4.2.
    Everything else that's connected to the WiFi in our house works perfectly fine. 3G data works fine as well.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    01-04-2015 07:57 AM
    Update: It seems to work fine right after it connects if I continue using the WiFi. If I sit the phone down for 5 minutes or more, everything will time out yet it still says I'm connected. Reconnecting doesn't work. The phone acts like it has no internet, yet it says I'm connected.

Super frustrating trying to figure this out.
    01-04-2015 11:56 AM