Can I get some help with Sidesync 3 on my Galaxy S5 with Windows 7 x64?

Highspeedlane

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Sidesync 3 with Galaxy S5 problem on Windows 7 x64

If I install the latest Sidesync 3 for Windows (version 3.1.4.827) on a Dell L501X running Windows Ultimate 7 x64, the USB connection works great. As soon as I attempt to use Wifi for the connection the program freezes immediately and has to be closed.

I've tried various things like run as Administrator and compatibility mode and the same result. Searching the web I've been unable to find anyone else encountering this problem so far, so I'm wondering if it's some sort of wireless NIC driver conflict on my laptop.

It appears the Kies Air wireless version is no longer supported and now that Sidesync is freezing on me in Wifi detect mode I see no OEM Samsung method for wireless transfer from Windows to GS5. If anyone has any insight on this issue your response would be welcome.

Thanks all.

pmf73

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
At least yours will connect. I can't get my Toshiba C855D running Windows 7 x64 to even connect to my Tab A through either USB or Wi-Fi using sidesync 3.0. When I launch the PC app and attempt to connect, the PC side crashes with a silly a$$ windows error message, but no solution.