What happened to the signature on the Forum?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size Does Matter!"
    01-04-2015 03:33 PM
    Hi Jalopiejoe.

See you took a break as well. It really did go quiet!
    The new Tapatalk is hard to figure, and I couldn't figure it either for a while - but if you select Tapatalk Signature - Customize, the screen will go back to the previous look except you can now select Customize below that, and that lets you put your own.

ADDED : I thought I was answering the other thread, but the Tapatalk based AC Forums app should be the same I guess.
    No one likes Tapatalk 4.10.1 or something. I forgot about AC Forums.
    01-04-2015 03:46 PM
    No. I don't see a Signature option on the AC Forums app. It's on Tapatalk but this has a very different layout now, so it takes a while.
    01-04-2015 04:07 PM
    Hi Jalopiejoe.

See you took a break as well. It really did go quiet!
    The new Tapatalk is hard to figure, and I couldn't figure it either for a while - but if you select Tapatalk Signature - Customize, the screen will go back to the previous look except you can now select Customize below that, and that lets you put your own.

ADDED : I thought I was answering the other thread, but the Tapatalk based AC Forums app should be the same I guess.
    No one likes Tapatalk 4.10.1 or something. I forgot about AC Forums.
    Good to hear from you Tony!
    Things went quite when the Note 4 came out and it seemed that no one posted interesting questions anymore about the Note 3!
    I've been doing fine except for a little glitch with the 4.4.4 update. Something got checked in the lock screen settings and I couldn't answer my phone with voice commands! Anyway, all is good now and waiting for the Note 5!! Take Care!
    01-04-2015 04:50 PM
    No. I don't see a Signature option on the AC Forums app. It's on Tapatalk but this has a very different layout now, so it takes a while.
    I was just looking to download Tapatalk but since a new update the reviews say it sucks!
    01-04-2015 05:00 PM
    It does and it doesn't. I was one of the 1st to complain, there are 3 threads, but after the half wasted participated page, and less info atm, it works alright. Give it a shot. Tapatalk and Mobile Nations / AC are aware of the complaints. The brought out a quick 2nd version and I think it will gradually be better.
    New Tapatalk app for android is horrible
    01-04-2015 05:20 PM