I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, that was originally a Verizon phone. I recently moved to Canada and switched to Koodo, and since then, I've been having trouble with sending texts. Randomly, my phone will just stop sending texts. It has nothing to do with who I'm sending it to or how good my service currently is. Any text that I try to send will fail. After a couple hours, it starts working normally again, without me doing anything. Resetting, pulling the battery, etc. don't do anything; the only way to fix it is to wait.

Recently, I went back to the States for a month, and got service from T-Mobile during that time. For the most part, it worked, but the same texting problem showed up a few times while I was there. When I came back to Canada and Koodo, the same problem still happens.

Any advice?
    01-04-2015 10:59 PM
    Make sure that the phone is fully updated. I also guessing that you are using a SIM to switch between networks? Try making sure your SIM in Canada is OK, or ask for a new one.
    01-04-2015 11:52 PM
    Tried to update and it didn't work. Looked it up and everything online says that not updating is caused by a problem with the SIM card. So I guess that's two reasons to go get a new SIM. I'll head in tomorrow and ask for a new one. Thanks for the help.
    01-05-2015 12:33 AM