Hey guys.
    I have a problem on my device (Motorola MB886) and I've been told I might solve it if I change my sound settings.
    More precisely I need my microphone to record in AMRNB format instead of AAC, while recording a video for example. I've been looking for a setting for this but I cannot find it in Android 4.1.2 .
    Can you please give me some directions on how to change this thing ? Either manually or using some sort of app.

Thank you.
    01-07-2015 11:05 AM
    Hey guys.
    I have a problem on my device (Motorola MB886) and I've been told I might solve it if I change my sound settings.
    More precisely I need my microphone to record in AMRNB format instead of AAC, while recording a video for example. I've been looking for a setting for this but I cannot find it in Android 4.1.2 .
    Can you please give me some directions on how to change this thing ? Either manually or using some sort of app.

Thank you.
    Have you taken a look at the play store to see if there are any apps that would allow you to save audio in certain formats? Otherwise, I'm not sure what you can do to accomplish this from the device.
    01-07-2015 02:01 PM
    Yes I've been searching for an app like that but I just can't seem to find one. I've already installed 20+ camera apps but no luck so far.

Do you happen to know a few names for cameras that allow you to change the audio from AAC to something else, or at least change the audio sampling rate ?
    01-07-2015 02:15 PM