i recently purchased an unlocked Samsung galaxy s3 mini (previously locked to AT&T) to use with my solavei account (TMOBILE NETWORK). the phone works fine, but I am noticing that I seem to be dropping a lot of calls when I have full service in my house. I never had this problem with my previous phone (same service). researching seems to point to updating the PRL, but I cant figure out how to do it on the phone. any help would be appreciated
    Tony
    01-07-2015 12:13 PM
    i recently purchased an unlocked Samsung galaxy s3 mini (previously locked to AT&T) to use with my solavei account (TMOBILE NETWORK). the phone works fine, but I am noticing that I seem to be dropping a lot of calls when I have full service in my house. I never had this problem with my previous phone (same service). researching seems to point to updating the PRL, but I cant figure out how to do it on the phone. any help would be appreciated
    Tony
    Go into system settings - wireless networks - carrier settings. See if there's anything there to update. If not, I would suggest checking to make sure you have the right apn settings for the network. For that info, contact T-Mobile, or visit their website.

Let us know how it goes.
    01-07-2015 01:58 PM