How do I fix a tablet that keeps freezing?

Ejodim

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
How to Fix Tablet that keep freezing

My acer Iconia tablet is constently freezing 5-10 sec after i open it no matter what i do,i can see my homepage and everthing but when i try to access facebook or any others apps or do anything the screen froze and i have to restart the tablet... plz help i dont want to factory reset i need the picsture and video in my tablet

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to Fix Tablet that keep freezing

My acer Iconia tablet is constently freezing 5-10 sec after i open it no matter what i do,i can see my homepage and everthing but when i try to access facebook or any others apps or do anything the screen froze and i have to restart the tablet... plz help i dont want to factory reset i need the picsture and video in my tablet

A factory reset should not delete the photos and video stored in the SD card. I'd still suggests backing that up to a computer before a reset.

Ejodim

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to Fix Tablet that keep freezing

yes your right,the only problems i have is that my tower doesnt read my tablet when i plug it in the usb port,the problems seem to be the usb mtp pilot that wont start up,also nothing show up in the workstation...so i cannot access the files from my pc but when i plugged my smartphone i was able to acces the files instantly

i have tryed to update the pilots
i have tryed to downloads a new pilots
i do not have a SD card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm