Which Android phone camera is the best for image stabilization?

kjordan_29

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I currently own a Windows Phone, and I love the camera, but hate the app selection. The most important thing to me in a phone is the camera, everything else is the same to me. My question is, with the Lumia, the camera is great and has very good image stabilization, which is important to me because I have a tough time holding a phone still while recording or taking a picture. Which Android phone(s) out there are the best at this? Perhaps I should add, I'm not looking for a large phone, something that will easily fit in my pocket, and it doesn't really matter which carrier.

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I currently own a Windows Phone, and I love the camera, but hate the app selection. The most important thing to me in a phone is the camera, everything else is the same to me. My question is, with the Lumia, the camera is great and has very good image stabilization, which is important to me because I have a tough time holding a phone still while recording or taking a picture.
It could be hard getting something that fits in the pocket and delivers exquisite photos. At the top of my list I know Samsung galaxy notes take very sharp and good images with possibilities of good apps for editing the images. Sony XPeria Z3 fits perfectly in your pocket and could also be a great choice for both videos and pivtures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams