What should my next move be?

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I called AT&T customer service to get authorization for a late return which they granted me. I went to the store and the manager was very rude and said she didn't have to accept the return.

I called customer service back after the manager turned me down and they said she should have accepted the device they advised me to try a different AT&T store but I don't want to run into the same issue.

Is there such thing as customer retentions so that I can guarantee they will accept the late return at the next store?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Get the name of the person you spoke to on the phone, and what position they are. Ask for a direct callback number, so that when you go to the local store, you can refer the store rep to that number if there are any questions.

And consider getting the name of that rude manager, and writing a formal complaint to AT&T HQ. That kind of crap is unacceptable.

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I think the employee that I originally spoke with knew that the manager wasn't going to work with us because he gave me the att ID of the person I spoke with and said to call him back and come back tomorrow. I decided to call customer service back and they said to go back in and have them look at the note from this morning because it authorized the return.