So my nexus 5 i just got today i got it used and it have a cracked screen but it wont connect to some wifis it just shows a ! on the little signal bar at the top and it cant screenshot it cant be taken due to an app or not enoguh storage and first rootet with stock lollipop 5.0.1 unlocked with twrp so i ba ked up with titanium backup and restored it all on a CM12 official nightly but still same issues help?

I have tried a cache and dalvik wipe in twrp and it didn help.
    01-09-2015 02:11 PM
    So my nexus 5 i just got today i got it used and it have a cracked screen but it wont connect to some wifis it just shows a ! on the little signal bar at the top and it cant screenshot it cant be taken due to an app or not enoguh storage and first rootet with stock lollipop 5.0.1 unlocked with twrp so i ba ked up with titanium backup and restored it all on a CM12 official nightly but still same issues help?

I have tried a cache and dalvik wipe in twrp and it didn help.
    Restore a working backup and see if that helps. If not, try restoring to factory (stock 5.0.1) and see if that fixes the problem. There could be a mod on the device that is causing the problem, and returning to stock maybe identify that problem.
    01-09-2015 06:52 PM
    Restore a working backup and see if that helps. If not, try restoring to factory (stock 5.0.1) and see if that fixes the problem. There could be a mod on the device that is causing the problem, and returning to stock maybe identify that problem.
    Nope same issues on stock and same when i flashed cm12 but i restored cm12 from a titanium backup did that cause the same problem?
    01-10-2015 03:35 AM