Hi guys,

I was so excited today as my brand new LG G3 D855 phone arrived and it's great! I had a Samsung Galaxy S4, so this is a great upgrade on that phone. Thing is, I can't seem to make video phone calls on it.

I could easily make native video calls on Samsung Galaxy S4, so I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong on my new LG G3 D855?

I've been messing around with it for most of the day, trying to figure out how to make video calls, so I'm either super blind and the video call button is right there in front of me, or my phone simply doesn't have native video calling functionality.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jaymes
    01-09-2015 02:46 PM
    Hi guys,

I was so excited today as my brand new LG G3 D855 phone arrived and it's great! I had a Samsung Galaxy S4, so this is a great upgrade on that phone. Thing is, I can't seem to make video phone calls on it.

I could easily make native video calls on Samsung Galaxy S4, so I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong on my new LG G3 D855?

I've been messing around with it for most of the day, trying to figure out how to make video calls, so I'm either super blind and the video call button is right there in front of me, or my phone simply doesn't have native video calling functionality.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jaymes
    I don't think the GS3 natively has video calling as you did with the S4. For video calling, you'll have to use a service such as Hangouts.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the device.
    01-09-2015 03:18 PM