Nexus 5 battery issues....HELP!?!?!

amanalki

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I have a nexus 5, my girlfriend has a I phone 5s. We work together and use our phones the same amount on breaks. Today at the end of the work day we compared battery percentages. Hers was at 95% where as mine was down to 35%. Seriously this is getting rediculous, my screen is on low, I have stopped push emails, I turn off wifi and Bluetooth when leaving the house ( she doesn't which makes it worse) I have replaced the battery, I have wiped the catche...wha the hell is the issue? I recently moved from iphone to the nexus 5 and do not regret doing so other than the battery issue.

Can anyone help at all, 7 hours with minimal use is about all the dam things good for, I am sick of carrying a charger and watching what I do and how I use the phone, despite apples downfalls battery wasn't one of them for me ever as I don't use the phone heavily. Even Browseing the Internet for a hour in bed, it then it needs plugging in.......help......suggestions????

Thanks in advance

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Use the phone normally, and before you come to recharge, post screenshots of the battery usage. We need the graph which has the list of main app battery users under it; then open that graph and post a screenshot showing your mobile signal etc. as shown under the graph; tell us also what your screen-on time is, and the typical brightness; and roughly what you used the phone for in that period. Then we'll try to diagnose.☺

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Just bear in mind that it's a bad idea according to the battery experts to routinely discharge much below about 40% if you want the best performance and life from the battery. Regularly discharging to a low level of charge damages the battery. Annoying, but there you go.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1