I have an LG G3 and every time I am on the lock screen and I cover the sensors (I think it is called the ambient light sensor or proximity I am not sure please help) the screen turns off, even if I use the physical power button and not double tap to wake. It makes it difficult to use while in an arm band case, also when trying to check it while keeping it inside my back pack since it keeps going off until I take it out and unlock it. Any solutions or recommendations to help with this? Thanks
    01-10-2015 04:44 PM
    I have an LG G3 and every time I am on the lock screen and I cover the sensors (I think it is called the ambient light sensor or proximity I am not sure please help) the screen turns off, even if I use the physical power button and not double tap to wake. It makes it difficult to use while in an arm band case, also when trying to check it while keeping it inside my back pack since it keeps going off until I take it out and unlock it. Any solutions or recommendations to help with this? Thanks
    The proximity sensor is being activated and the screen turns off. When checking messages, try keeping your hand away from the sensor. Also, can you flip the phone in the armband to be in the opposite orientation? Will that help?
    01-10-2015 05:44 PM