Being an iPhone user just recently switched to Android, I notice that on iPhone, the volume rocker doesn't go all the way to mute, but on Android, it does (Sound low → Vibrate → Mute)

If I inadvertently put the phone in Mute, I will miss all notifications. So I would like the volume rocker to stop at "vibration" mode, in other words, completely disable mute mode for all sound profiles.

How can I achieve that ?
    Thank you !
    01-12-2015 09:16 PM
    Being an iPhone user just recently switched to Android, I notice that on iPhone, the volume rocker doesn't go all the way to mute, but on Android, it does (Sound low → Vibrate → Mute)

If I inadvertently put the phone in Mute, I will miss all notifications. So I would like the volume rocker to stop at "vibration" mode, in other words, completely disable mute mode for all sound profiles.

How can I achieve that ?
    Thank you !
    Two ways:
    Manually, via system settings - sounds. This is not the most effective since you need to access the system settings every time.

Alternatively, you can find a volume widgets in the Play Store that will allow you to toggle between the various Sound settings from the home screen.

Let us know how that works out, or if you have a better solution to share.
    01-13-2015 02:09 PM