i have it ca i update
    01-13-2015 03:14 AM
    Has Panasonic developed a release for the device?

Android is and isn't like Windows. Like Windows, the components in the device need "drivers" for the OS. The part/device manufacturers need to provide those drivers. However, unlike Windows, those drivers need to be "baked" or coded into the OS installation so each installation/update is specific to the device model it was developed for. As a result, just because Google has released the OS as a whole does not mean everyone is free to install it on any device they have as the release needs to be developed for that device.

As it appears the device was released within the last 6 months, chances should be fairly decent that Panasonic will release the new OS for it but I have no personal experience with Panasonic's update timings.

This, of course, does not prevent one form learning how to root the device and installing a 3rd-party ROM but there are always risks involved with that.
    01-13-2015 10:03 AM
    This, of course, does not prevent one form learning how to root the device and installing a 3rd-party ROM
    Or even tolearn that one doesn't need to root a ROM they're going to replace by flashing another (probably rooted) ROM. There are VERY few phones that can't be flashed without rooting first, since you flash in download mode, which isn't running the ROM that was rooted.
    01-13-2015 09:53 PM
    Or even tolearn that one doesn't need to root a ROM they're going to replace by flashing another (probably rooted) ROM. There are VERY few phones that can't be flashed without rooting first, since you flash in download mode, which isn't running the ROM that was rooted.
    Thanks for the correction. Last time I tried doing anything of the sort was on a Moto Droid, at that time I had to install CWM to flash the ROM (I think)
    01-14-2015 12:37 PM
    That could be true on the Droid, but flashing a custom recovery isn't rooting.
    01-14-2015 01:38 PM
    i have it ca i update
    It can not coy to any file SD card and phone memory
    02-16-2015 09:43 PM
    who to update software
    05-26-2015 12:09 AM