Why hasen't my Nexus 7 2013 with 4.4 KitKat gotten the Lollipop update?

saturnovmesec

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 7 2013 wifi 4.4kitkat system update problem

So still no lollipop on my nexus 7 2013 wifi, its not rooted, i did a factory reset to start fresh, i did a backup before that. when it finished factory reset backup restored all and it works ok and again still no lollipop but a new problem started to show. Before i did a factory reset my system update automatically checked for updates 2-3 times a day, but now it doesnt do that at all i can check it manually but it doesnt check it automatically. whats the problem? can i fix it somehow? thanks to all who can help

p.s. i can see that my apps wont automatically update like before even tho my play store is set to update automatically

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 2013 wifi 4.4kitkat system update problem

So still no lollipop on my nexus 7 2013 wifi, its not rooted, i did a factory reset to start fresh, i did a backup before that. when it finished factory reset backup restored all and it works ok and again still no lollipop but a new problem started to show. Before i did a factory reset my system update automatically checked for updates 2-3 times a day, but now it doesnt do that at all i can check it manually but it doesnt check it automatically. whats the problem? can i fix it somehow? thanks to all who can help

p.s. i can see that my apps wont automatically update like before even tho my play store is set to update automatically

Go into the system settings - accounts. Make sure the appropriate boxes are checked to sync apps. Regarding the update, manually check for updates weekly. Although you haven't received the update, be assured that you haven't been forgotten and that it should arrive soon. There shouldn't be any reason for you not to receive it since the device is not rooted, or bootloader unlocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay