I purchased a new Galaxy s5. I set up my Time Warner Cable email on the phone. After i did this it showed all my emails. However, my outlook on my PC stopped receiving emails. I can send emails with no problem on my outlook, just can't receive them. Was not experiencing this problem until i set up the email on the new phone. I had a Galaxy s3 that was receiving emails and i was getting them on my Outlook with no problems. If you could help me i would appreciate it. Thank you!
    01-13-2015 11:57 AM
    Are you using the Gmail App, or Email App that come preloaded on the phone? Let us know and we'll try to provide specific help for that app. I'm thinking there's something that needs to be enabled within the settings to continue receiving email on the server side. This could be either the app, or Outlook settings.
    01-13-2015 01:59 PM
    I'm using the email app. I deleted the account from my phone and the emails started coming in on my Outlook. Yes apparently there is a setting i need to adjust. I appreciate any help. Thank you!
    01-13-2015 07:13 PM