Why isn't my Play Store opening after downloading the .apk file?

AndroKillz0r

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Play Store not opening after downloading .apk file.

Hey guys! I recently put some new firmware on my Infocus M512, and I currently have no Google Play. Downloaded different versions of it - always closes itself. Tried cleaning the data and cache - still doesn't work. Download manager and downloads are enabled. Any help would be highly appreciated! Please help me! 4.4.2 KK

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Play Store not opening after downloading .apk file.

Hey guys! I recently put some new firmware on my Infocus M512, and I currently have no Google Play. Downloaded different versions of it - always closes itself. Tried cleaning the data and cache - still doesn't work. Download manager and downloads are enabled. Any help would be highly appreciated! Please help me! 4.4.2 KK

You need google play services :)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

Google Play services APKs - APKMirror is you want it :)

AndroKillz0r

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

Can you give me an apk version of Google Play? Cuz I can't find one. Please tell me a version of Google services and a version of google play, so they will be compatible because i find only incompatible versions. Give me the apks please.