Nexus 7 (2012) How Can I BLOCK ALL The 5.x OS Download/Updates???

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Android LolliCrap 5.0.2 has totally screwed over my N7 2012 8GB, LolliCrap OS and accompanying support apps like Google Play are such Bloatware that none of my apps can update (insufficient space BS) when I had 1GB free before with OS 4.4.4!! Beside I HATE the new interface, it's SLOOOOOOOW and is some kind of nightmare! My M7 8GB is essentially BRICKED and useless now!! I hate you Google!

I also have a 2012 N7 32GB still running HAPPILY 4.4.4 and I want to keep it that way and NOT Screw it over too with any version of 5.x

HOW can I block the download of LolliCrap 5.x so it's not sitting there taking up Memory space because I will never install it and how can I block all future Android OS updates???

I used to be a huge fan of Google and Android, this POS LolliCrap really has me pissed off .... I just may go and buy the "enemy" iFad Mini now!!

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather not have to Root if at all possible just to turn off Google Android "pushed" download of an OS Update I don't want.
Anyone know of any other way to block the download .... OR where it's at on the N7 so I can delete it??