I keep setting up my profile in my "Contacts", with pic and email, the phone number is greyed out so I cannot do anything there, It works fine, a day or two later I notice in my Messaging app that my Profile pic is gone, I then check my Profile in my Contacts and it is blank again, Not sure why.
    Galaxy S4 ATT
    Ver 4.4.4
    Thanks
    01-15-2015 12:15 PM
    Same thing is happening to me and I'm about just to hard reset my phone. It's so irritating... I just want my picture to show up in messaging. All my contacts pics are fine, just mine won't show.....
    01-18-2015 08:31 PM
    The same described symptom occurs on my device. The profile images for my contacts don't revert to a "blank" icon all at one time. The profile images blank out whether the image directory I'm referencing resides on device storage or external SD memory card. I'm having to re-edit each contact profile individually to add the missing picture back repeatedly.

I've also backed up my contacts with each of the profile images intact and then performed a restore after they've disappeared without success. I suspect that one of the optimization apps that I'm utilizing (Clean Master, CM Security and/or CM Speed Booster) are perhaps initializing the area where these profile images are stored but I'm not certain. Is there a specific named directory location where contact profile images are cached that I can save off perhaps? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for whatever help can be provided.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon
    OS Ver 4.4.2
    03-25-2015 02:21 AM