So, lately my tablet has just been downloading apps that i don't want and really dont need. My tablet is blocking them from installing because they are "obtained from an unkown source". But they keep appearing in my notifications and i cant get rid of the notifications. I unblocked them from installing, and the apps asked for permission to do things that i really would not like the apps to have access to. I thought i would just install and then uninstall them, but im afraid they might leave behind like a virus? im also thinking it could be an app i recently installed thats doing this and allowing the download of the unwanted apps but im also worried the same apps will keep trying to install even after i uninstall the app responsible.

Anyway.. im wondering how to stop this??? im sorry for so much writing, but im really desperate to stop this without resetting my tablet.
    01-15-2015 09:12 PM
    Welcome to the forums. It may be possible that another app caused the downloads. Has this started recently? Any new apps?
    01-15-2015 10:13 PM