So this past week I was at Work i left my phone in my Van and when i came back my phone was acting weird turning on and off every 30 minutes or so , so i though it was a battery issue so i took the battery out for a day and it still was doing the same thing i left it charging all night woke up to it being turned off and turned it on again and 15 to 20 minutes later it had turned off once again.Its the first time its ever happened to me. so i tried to turn it on again and it went straight to the Downloading android screen, So I though ok maybe its doing an update or something so I left it on then after an hour or so had past I though ok its not an update maybe it froze ill try to restart my phone and so I took the battery out, and then put it back in and my phone did not want to turn on, so I looked up what was going on and it turns out that I hard bricked my phone, so I looked up a tutorial on how to unbrick it and now that i put a new sd card matching the storage etc. I'm stuck on a screen that says,
    BOOT RECOVERY MODE
    CHECK BOOT PARTITONS..
    COPY FROM T-FLASH.
    BOOT RECOVERY..
    WRITE 159488 sectors..
    FLASH WRITE FAILURE
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SCH-1535
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
    QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
    BOOT LOADER RP SWREV: 2

I have been looking every were and can't find an answer. If u guys know how to get out of this or know anyone or anything that could help me out that would me much appreciate it Thanks guys the phone that I have is a Samsung Galaxy S3 firware is 4.4.2 kit kat and its a Verizon SCH 1535 thanks once again guys .
    01-17-2015 07:46 PM
    So this past week I was at Work i left my phone in my Van and when i came back my phone was acting weird turning on and off every 30 minutes or so , so i though it was a battery issue so i took the battery out for a day and it still was doing the same thing i left it charging all night woke up to it being turned off and turned it on again and 15 to 20 minutes later it had turned off once again.Its the first time its ever happened to me. so i tried to turn it on again and it went straight to the Downloading android screen, So I though ok maybe its doing an update or something so I left it on then after an hour or so had past I though ok its not an update maybe it froze ill try to restart my phone and so I took the battery out, and then put it back in and my phone did not want to turn on, so I looked up what was going on and it turns out that I hard bricked my phone, so I looked up a tutorial on how to unbrick it and now that i put a new sd card matching the storage etc. I'm stuck on a screen that says,
    BOOT RECOVERY MODE
    CHECK BOOT PARTITONS..
    COPY FROM T-FLASH.
    BOOT RECOVERY..
    WRITE 159488 sectors..
    FLASH WRITE FAILURE
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SCH-1535
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
    QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
    BOOT LOADER RP SWREV: 2

I have been looking every were and can't find an answer. If u guys know how to get out of this or know anyone or anything that could help me out that would me much appreciate it Thanks guys the phone that I have is a Samsung Galaxy S3 firware is 4.4.2 kit kat and its a Verizon SCH 1535 thanks once again guys .
    Check this out if you haven't already done googling
    Solutions on how to fix a bricked android device | The Genesis Of Tech
    Mack Gonzalez likes this.
    01-17-2015 08:39 PM
    i did everything this a guide on here said about debricking and now im getting the boot recovery screen what would u suggest i do now? i cant get to download screen and or the recovery blue text screen.
    01-17-2015 09:22 PM
    The emmc chip is dead.... Guaranteed ( flash write failure)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    Mack Gonzalez likes this.
    01-18-2015 01:10 AM
    so does that mean there nothing to do but say the phone is dead?
    01-18-2015 06:40 PM
    You broke it by letting it sit near the sunlight in a car.
    01-19-2015 07:07 PM
    You can either find somebody to replace the emmc chip.... Or find a replacement board with good MEID /IMEI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    01-19-2015 08:56 PM