Why isn't my screen turning on while and after charging?

A

AC Question

screen not turning on while and after charging

Hello I have a note3 neo . While charging the screen wont turn on though the indicator light and backlights work as usual. The only way to turn the screen on was to remove the battery and put it back again. These problems started recently and as far as I know my phone has'nt bumped or any sort of physucal damage has been caused. Please help

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: screen not turning on while and after charging

Hello I have a note3 neo . While charging the screen wont turn on though the indicator light and backlights work as usual. The only way to turn the screen on was to remove the battery and put it back again. These problems started recently and as far as I know my phone has'nt bumped or any sort of physucal damage has been caused. Please help

Have you installed any recent apps or services since noticing this problem? It could be related to something else, so I would suggest a factory reset after you backup all your data and sync your accounts. Then slowly add your apps and services back keeping an eye on the problem. If it restarts after a particular download then you've narrowed the issue down to that last app.

Delete it and find a replacement.