So I used have a clock on the lock screen then I added the smart remote app, after I deleted it, I notied my big clock isn't there anymore, I furred it had been replaced with the smart remote app on the lock screen. I do have the little white clock on the top right hand corner of my screen but it would be more convinient to have the big one. Right now there is a message that says "no content available for the selected time slot and category". Any ideas of what happened or how I get rid of this message, and get my clock back on the lock screen?? Digital, analog, doesn't matter which one? Thanks for any help on this.
    01-18-2015 07:20 PM
    I literally did the same exact thing 20 minutes ago and can't figure it out. I'm simply replying in hopes to to get the solution as well.
    01-18-2015 07:50 PM
    I'm not sure if I've fixed the issue or covered it up, but on another forum, I found a link to download the smart remote app again (I couldn't find it in the playstore). After it was downloaded, I reset the app and that erased everything previously set on a it and closed the app again if I never used it before. And viola! My clock was back. Good luck, I hope it works for you too!
    anon8380037 likes this.
    01-18-2015 08:21 PM
    I'm not sure if I've fixed the issue or covered it up, but on another forum, I found a link to download the smart remote app again (I couldn't find it in the playstore). After it was downloaded, I reset the app and that erased everything previously set on a it and closed the app again if I never used it before. And viola! My clock was back. Good luck, I hope it works for you too!
    Thanks for the help and suggestion.
    I hope it works for the OP.

Welcome to Android Central.
    Amelia Elizabeth likes this.
    01-18-2015 09:04 PM
    I just had the exact same thing happen to me tonight. If anyone can figure it out and help me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys and I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    01-22-2015 11:49 PM
    Nobody has a solution yet??? I just did the same thing ((
    02-07-2015 10:08 PM