Hello gang!

I'm just learning about android for the first time. Nice to meet you all and thank you for your forum.

I just purchased this note 4 from T-Mobile and I have Rhapsody premium. I have never
    owned a cell phone before so I start loading up on music. I was playing with the settings and discovered in Rhapsody that there is a android default path and a rhapsody path that is recommended. Originally, I started with the default path that I do not remember what it was and then I decided to change it to the rhapsody recommended path.

When I made this change it wiped out everything I d/l. I have used 28gigs in two sittings of d/l music so I need to free up some of this space. Does anyone know where the default android path is? This music is still sitting in there taking up space but I cannot access it anymore and I want to delete it.

Question #2--

How can I put rhapsody app and music on a micro sd card? This way I can have all my music on one card and it won't eat up all my space. Thank you!
    01-19-2015 07:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which default path? For downloads? For music?

Android's default music directory is /storage/sdcard0/Music. The default download directory is /storage/sdcard0/Downloads.
    01-22-2015 12:58 AM