Hi! I really care about the safety and security of my android and I'm trying to find out what people would consider are the best apps for antivirus/malware and firewall? I've done research and I know it's a very good idea to protect your mobile device due to the increase of people trying to get viruses into whatever electronic device they can. If your electronic device can access the internet, there's a chance for infection.

The three I'm looking at right now are:

360 Secure
    AVG
    Avast!

These three seem to have the best security for antivirus/malware. Which one would you choose, please and why? If you have another app in mind, why are you using that one?

Please, if you can, list pros and cons.

Any advice for a firewall would be wonderful, too.

Thank you so much!
    01-19-2015 09:54 AM
    Here is another thread with similar information and discussion: best antivirus for android?

It's a little dated (2013), but the content in there is still relevant and should help you decide on what to use. Let us know what you end up choosing.
    01-19-2015 10:56 AM
    @Faolan_Spioraid
    @srkmagnus

Doubt you'll receive this, it's so old, but when a person only uses secure sites and then the ☎ alarm starta screaming, I'd say it's better to use a small amount mb of memory for protection. My phone alarm set off and I had 4 nasty viruses.., so lucky I hadn't switched pages or changed apps. Avast or 360 are equal

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-13-2016 10:41 PM