rooted and must have deleted somthing I shouldnt have. I know...stupid. reboot with factory settings

A

AC Question

Asus ME572C. rooted with zenphone root. rebooted and now stuck on error screen requesting send package to apply to device with adb sideload <filename>. I have downloaded android studio and am attempting to side load KK4.4.2 but cant seem to get all the pieces to work together. I don't really understand the ABD stuff and would love a great simple walkthrough. Please help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Asus ME572C. rooted with zenphone root. rebooted and now stuck on error screen requesting send package to apply to device with adb sideload <filename>. I have downloaded android studio and am attempting to side load KK4.4.2 but cant seem to get all the pieces to work together. I don't really understand the ABD stuff and would love a great simple walkthrough. Please help.
If you are rooted, then the adb sideload will not work. You need to find the stock firmware for your device and flash that. I'm not familiar with the device, so you'll have to search online for it (if it's even possible to flash) and see if that helps.

Alternatively, if you have a custom Recovery installed and have a backup, consider restoring that to see if it gets you booted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez