How do I remove and get rid of the ads which come up on my HTC One M8's notification bar?

A

AC Question

I don't know how to remove and get rid of the ads which comes up at my htc one m8's notification bar

I bought my htc one m8 three months ago and i am having this problem for a month now.A window shows up saying "you have downloaded application but not installed"when i touch ok it opens a pages which has installation buttons of clean master,du speed booster and mobomarket.There are some other apps too.I don't install them because i don't want them but the window keeps showing up.There is another window that opens often which says ""android patch failed".I tried some ad scanners(ad network detector,airpush detector)and they said that there is no problem with my apps.These problems so frustrating because it takes a lot of my important time to close them.I'm thinking to to reset the phone which going to be really hard.I don't know what else i can do.If somebody had the same kind of problem any help will be appreciated

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: I don't know how to remove and get rid of the ads which comes up at my htc one m8's notification

I would start with deleting the most recently installed apps and working your way down. It sounds like one of the apps you've downloaded is causing those issues. Most likely a free app. Maybe a game?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463