I have just had the latest update to my Nexus 7 install, and all of a sudden my face is in the top right corner. Out of interest, when did I give you permission to visually identify my tablet to anyone who happens to pick it up? And how can I get you to back off, back in your box, remember who is the customer and who is meant to be providing the service? Congratulations, so you have managed to link up info about me and feed it back to me. Top marks for creepiness.
    01-19-2015 02:30 PM
    Sorry. Won't happen again.
    01-19-2015 02:48 PM
    I have just had the latest update to my Nexus 7 install, and all of a sudden my face is in the top right corner. Out of interest, when did I give you permission to visually identify my tablet to anyone who happens to pick it up? And how can I get you to back off, back in your box, remember who is the customer and who is meant to be providing the service? Congratulations, so you have managed to link up info about me and feed it back to me. Top marks for creepiness.
    It's probably just using the image from your Google account.

Here's how to get rid of it:
    1. Go to Settings, then Users.
    2. Tap on your username there.
    3. Now tap on your image. (You should see a little triangle in the bottom right.)
    4. Now change it to whatever you want.

You also could make sure the device is locked. Then nobody will be able to see your face unless you want them to. Or, ya know, are standing right there.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    01-19-2015 03:25 PM