How to install google now?

A

AC Question

When i first bought my phone you could say "ok google" and it would search for you hands free. After deleting a bunch of apps i thought i didnt need now my phone does not respond to "ok google". searching on internet and i find that ok google is a part of google now launcher which is a better program to have on phone than touchwiz. So i click on GNL (google now launcher) and it tells me touchwizis default launcher to clear my defaults. So i clear my defaults but then when i go to hit the home button it asks me to complete the action with touchwiz. It is a never ending cycle that i cant seem to break. If i select "do this action just once" using touchwiz and then click on GNL then nothing happens with GNL. So i just want to get rid of touchwiz, get GNL and be able to say "ok google" again. Please please help.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. It's the Google app you want enabled. Try General - Applications Manager - 4th row All list, see if Google app is there. If it is, look for the icon on the tray/folder of apps labelled Google.

If not under all it may be Disabled / Turned Off in Applications Manager. Tap it and see if you can enable it again.
dd556df58e645cf815baee51777e8054.jpg
c9b0c0fb1426052509374de673638350.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol