I forgot my pin code and can't get into my phone, how do I get passed this?

A

AC Question

forgot my pin code and cant get into my phone, how do i get passed this?

i have the pattern lock on my phone and put the wrong password in to many times, i forgot pin code so im trying to figure out how to bypass this

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: forgot my pin code and cant get into my phone, how do i get passed this?

I would suggest taking the phone into your carrier store. They should be able to help you.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately, because of our rules, we can't really discuss ways of bypassing a phone's security. I know how frustrating this can be, but also understand that a phone's security measures are there for a reason. If you don't have the right credentials to access it, we can't help bypass security. It's just not ethically correct.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Login to your Google Account via Android Device Manager and setup a new password. This will replace your old one.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, because of our rules, we can't really discuss ways of bypassing a phone's security. I know how frustrating this can be, but also understand that a phone's security measures are there for a reason. If you don't have the right credentials to access it, we can't help bypass security. It's just not ethically correct.

I am inclined to agree.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay