Can I get some help with some Samsung Galaxy S3 screen issues.?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy s3 screen issues.

Hello. Currently using an S3 purchased new from Koodo Mobile back in September. Have already had to send it away once for digitizer issues. Two months later, and my screen seems to be gone again. I can hear the start up, and see the blue led light flashing at the top of the phone. The two white led keys at the bottom also work. When I touch the screen, I hear the "water droplet" sound so obviously it's registering my my touch, but the screen will not display normally. It alternates between a pitch black screen and a very very faint screen. I'm talking so faint you can only pick out shapes. Not detail or color. Any idea what the issue is and how much it would cost to fix? Digitizer again? I am afraid maybe the phone became wet or had moisture exposure during my walks to school, but none of the moisture stickers have changed color. Really don't want to shell out more money on this thing.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 screen issues.

Welcome to Android Central! The digitizer is only responsible for converting your touch to a screen action. It sounds like it's a problem with the LCD screen itself, or one of its connections.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01