I have tried the few things i know about phones and i can not get this program off. I am willing to buy a program from Google play.. It shows call logs, messages, fb , everything basically even after its deleted .. pls help me
    01-21-2015 03:42 AM
    The best way could be doing a factory reset. Remember to backup all your data first.

If you do the reset make sure you don't restore automatically your apps. There's always the risk of installing the spy app back.
    01-21-2015 04:23 AM
    The best way could be doing a factory reset. Remember to backup all your data first.
    ^ This +1000. Why do people do creepy?
    01-21-2015 04:45 AM
    Factory reset should be last resort. Go to download manager and see what's there.
    Open up applications and swipe to "running" and see if there's something running that shouldn't be.
    Are your accounts synced to your email? It's possible that the op set up an account on their phone.
    As for using FB, well did you really expect any privacy? If I knew your name I could go to your page and see everything you posted.
    Hope it works out for you

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-21-2015 06:32 AM
    Factory reset should be last resort. Go to download manager and see what's there.
    Open up applications and swipe to "running" and see if there's something running that shouldn't be.
    Are your accounts synced to your email? It's possible that the op set up an account on their phone.
    As for using FB, well did you really expect any privacy? If I knew your name I could go to your page and see everything you posted.
    Hope it works out for you

Posted via the Android Central App
    The reason I like the idea of a factory reset is that it will take care of anything that could be there...even things you might miss. All in all, it's thorough. ...and I think thorough should trumpet convenience in a case like this.
    01-21-2015 08:56 AM
    I would try to find or have a professional find the app. Like has been said if do a factory reset and all of your info is backed up the app is going to automatically re-install.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    01-21-2015 09:09 AM
    Uncheck automatic restore before the reset. Or just stop all updates from downloading as soon as you have a net connection. I am inclined to agree with the reset.
    01-21-2015 09:20 AM
    I would recommend the Factory Reset method myself. Unless you're a pro with mobile devices, there's no sense in risking missing something trying to manually remove the spy.

In addition to the recommended disabling the Automatic Restore, I'd also encourage you to change you Google Account password while the phone is performing the reset, your FB password, and passwords for any other services the spy might be looking at. Changing the passwords will ensure that your ex isn't simply syncing your information directly from those services by logging into them from his/her device.

Before doing any of that though... I would recommend physically going to your local Police Station and explain to them what's going on (don't call them since your ex's snooping will be alerted to it), hopefully have them confirm the issue (some police departments are equipped to track down snooping on a mobile device), and press charges if you're so inclined (I would).
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-21-2015 09:50 AM
    I would most likely also go for the factory reset, then you are 100% sure it's all clear.
    01-21-2015 12:37 PM
    I am having a lot of trouble getting any local law enforcement to even look at my case, and I've been stalked and harassed for 3 years by my ex boyfriend, who's had 5 similar charges (all dropped), his ex (who he was with for a little over a year while we were separated) and 2 other women who are friends of the ex, as well as a homosexual ex boyfriend (I had no idea he had such a double life), all prostitutes (exception, homosexual lover) in the Phoenix/Mesa area, and all responsible for various crimes, including stealing my vehicle when they can tell that I'm sleeping, vandalizing my vehicle, stealing gas from my vehicle, placing recorders and cameras in my vehicle, breaking into my home, drugging me (there are times I've lost DAYS), intimidating me, extorting money from me, they retain hours of video and audio that they do things like, as I was on the phone with the geico adjuster, attempting to file an auto claim to cover the time when my (then) boyfriend stole the car and trashed it, causing thousands of dollars in damages, he sent me a copy of an audio that he apparently pasted together from other calls, making it sound as if I had suggested that he steal the vehicle for my financial gain, and I was terrified, and declined to press charges. I have moved 52 miles away from my family as a last resort. He continues to do this to this day, in fact, I'm having trouble with my cursor jumping and pasting texts like 'prison prison prison prison' and 'die *****' into the text in inappropriate places.

The one primary ex girlfriend is VERY intimidating, and boldly boasts that she's been in a detective's phone from the Tempe police department, for many years.

My hope is that a law enforcement official see this, before this man kills me (he threatens to every time we are together or talk on the phone). He has documented the years that I was in active addiction, and now that I'm sober, we just have nothing in common, and have been speaking with a private attorney regarding a civil suit that may prompt local law enforcement to take another look. I know this man will one day kill me. I've had prophetic dreams accounting my own dismemberment. Placement of the various parts of my decomposing corpse into a bed of a truck. I won't go on...

They claim to be in a 'coven' and he says that he is a 'warlock'. I know... totally out there. I have media on my phone that they appear to have bluetoothed into my gallery showing videos that play ☝ one time, that I cannot ever show anyone. I uploaded copies to my Dropbox accounts of the first run of many of these, by holding another device over my infected device, so if you're a homicide detective who's finding this post-mortem, that's where you'll find a comprehensive account of the agony, violence, and intimidation I've endured for year.

If anyone knows a law enforcement agency in the Phoenix area that has an officer or detective that would entertain any of this, please advise. They will likely delete your email. Send it until I reply.

If you are a detective, I'd help you, in previous encounters, I was convinced of his innocence, now I'm not. They use snapchat to alter the videos, this is a key that may help you, by locating that account. The name 'Southwynd' appears in some of the texts they send me.

I can't change my number enough times, maybe my death will inspire T-Mobile to solidify their verification process for their prepaid account access. It's flimsy, at best.

They've destroyed my credit, rented hotels, cars, taken a title loan in my name. I only want to have my privacy back.

If you live in the Phoenix area and feel like you can help me to resolve the name of the program they are using, let me know.

I don't have money to pay you. I don't even have money to eat. I'm on the edge, and desperation leads me here.

Thanks.

Oh, and let me here proclaim, that Jesus Christ is Lord of all. He is holy and good and worthy of all our praise. Amen.

Thanks again. Tami.
    07-24-2016 11:06 AM
    I am having a lot of trouble getting any local law enforcement to even look at my case, and I've been stalked and harassed for 3 years by my ex boyfriend, who's had 5 similar charges (all dropped), his ex (who he was with for a little over a year while we were separated) and 2 other women who are friends of the ex, as well as a homosexual ex boyfriend (I had no idea he had such a double life), all prostitutes (exception, homosexual lover) in the Phoenix/Mesa area, and all responsible for various crimes, including stealing my vehicle when they can tell that I'm sleeping, vandalizing my vehicle, stealing gas from my vehicle, placing recorders and cameras in my vehicle, breaking into my home, drugging me (there are times I've lost DAYS), intimidating me, extorting money from me, they retain hours of video and audio that they do things like, as I was on the phone with the geico adjuster, attempting to file an auto claim to cover the time when my (then) boyfriend stole the car and trashed it, causing thousands of dollars in damages, he sent me a copy of an audio that he apparently pasted together from other calls, making it sound as if I had suggested that he steal the vehicle for my financial gain, and I was terrified, and declined to press charges. I have moved 52 miles away from my family as a last resort. He continues to do this to this day, in fact, I'm having trouble with my cursor jumping and pasting texts like 'prison prison prison prison' and 'die *****' into the text in inappropriate places.

The one primary ex girlfriend is VERY intimidating, and boldly boasts that she's been in a detective's phone from the Tempe police department, for many years.

My hope is that a law enforcement official see this, before this man kills me (he threatens to every time we are together or talk on the phone). He has documented the years that I was in active addiction, and now that I'm sober, we just have nothing in common, and have been speaking with a private attorney regarding a civil suit that may prompt local law enforcement to take another look. I know this man will one day kill me. I've had prophetic dreams accounting my own dismemberment. Placement of the various parts of my decomposing corpse into a bed of a truck. I won't go on...

They claim to be in a 'coven' and he says that he is a 'warlock'. I know... totally out there. I have media on my phone that they appear to have bluetoothed into my gallery showing videos that play ☝ one time, that I cannot ever show anyone. I uploaded copies to my Dropbox accounts of the first run of many of these, by holding another device over my infected device, so if you're a homicide detective who's finding this post-mortem, that's where you'll find a comprehensive account of the agony, violence, and intimidation I've endured for year.

If anyone knows a law enforcement agency in the Phoenix area that has an officer or detective that would entertain any of this, please advise. They will likely delete your email. Send it until I reply.

If you are a detective, I'd help you, in previous encounters, I was convinced of his innocence, now I'm not. They use snapchat to alter the videos, this is a key that may help you, by locating that account. The name 'Southwynd' appears in some of the texts they send me.

I can't change my number enough times, maybe my death will inspire T-Mobile to solidify their verification process for their prepaid account access. It's flimsy, at best.

They've destroyed my credit, rented hotels, cars, taken a title loan in my name. I only want to have my privacy back.

If you live in the Phoenix area and feel like you can help me to resolve the name of the program they are using, let me know.

I don't have money to pay you. I don't even have money to eat. I'm on the edge, and desperation leads me here.

Thanks.

Oh, and let me here proclaim, that Jesus Christ is Lord of all. He is holy and good and worthy of all our praise. Amen.

Thanks again. Tami.
    Welcome to the forums. I would suggest the following: Change your Gmail account password. If you feel this may not suffice, I would create a new Gmail account and link that to your phone after a reset. If your ex has something connected to that Gmail account, I don't think suggesting to ask Google to see if an app or purchase transfer will be a good idea.

If Tmo seems to be the problem, perhaps changing carriers? It is sad that they seem to allow this so easily, but I can't think of another way to quickly remedy the situation.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-24-2016 11:18 AM