Why is Samsung Galaxy Ace telling me my memory is full daily?

Giovannid77

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Ace Memory

Hi guys

I am sure that my problem is very common between Galaxy Ace owners. You start installing stuff and then every day it tells you that the memory is full and you are forced to cancel all the apps one by one till you have left only one or two. I constantly cancel messages either on the phone and from What's app and if I take pictures I transferred them to my laptop as soon as I can so how is possible that in the same phone where there was space for 5/6 applications suddenly there is barely the space for two?

I have a 2gb memory card so I thought that the only thing to do was to buy a 8gb or a 16gb.....but then I realised that it wouldn't make any difference, because checking in my settings I found out that while the internal memory is completely full (probably 20m left) the Memory card is almost completely empty...,..... so I thought I just would have moved the applications from the internal storage to the memory card but for unknown reasons I can't (my apps at the moment are whats app, pof, google play and google services) but this usually happened with almost all the applications.

Does anybody know what to do?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38