On desktop, I can view multiple Outlook calendars, including my personal and my company calendar and others.

I have my email synced to my Samsung Galaxy S5 and only my personal outlook calendar is synced. When I go to the settings, and calendars to sync, only my general email account is listed, which has been checked off. However, only my personal calendar events show and not the company calendar events.

How do I get my company calendar (and other outlook calendars for that matter) to sync/show up in my general calendar on my phone??
    01-21-2015 11:18 AM
    There is an app on the playstore that enables multiple calendar sync of outlook (=live, =hotmail...)
    Install: Outlook.Com application. DO NOT MOVE IT TO EXTSD!!!
    After install, you will be offered a new account named Outlook.com; add that to your accounts with the credentials from your Outlook/hotmail/... account.
    If you have a suitable calendar-app (I use Business Calendar pro and/or BC2) you can now select as many calendars as you wish!
    If you did move the app to ExtSD you will find that the account is lost (=disappears) when your device is reset/rebooted. Reinstall and do it right this time. If you have some app that automatically moves apps to ExtSD, the least you could do is to set the Outlook.com app to non-automatic update.
    BTW: if you want editable contacts from outlook, you can set up your account as an (additional!) Exchange account and use that in your contacts app. If you disable outlook.com synching of contacts, you will avoid the duplication of entries between Exchange and Outlook.com on your Android device.
    Rolf
    05-18-2015 09:06 AM
    Sorry to post on an old thread. I too had this problem, and downloading the Outlook.Com app solved it. Microsoft have since released a different app, just called Outlook, and put out an update for Outlook.Com that renders it useless. The new Outlook app doesn't have this functionality, so the calendars I have on my Live account that used to show as separate, now all show as one. Is there a fix for this, or can anyone suggest an app to help?
    09-28-2015 09:12 AM