Hi,
    Yes I still have S3, I looked how to make it work in my car, but could not find any Dock mode anywhere in Settings, so totally lost now...
    Can anybody help me how to make it work, so when I plug in aka dock cable with 3.5 on other end, audio goes into it. Right now It's still on phone speakers/front 3.5mm.

No matter what/when I connect I could not see that bloody DOCK mode settings,

SOS

Thanks to all

Mario
    01-21-2015 06:45 PM
    Hi,
    Yes I still have S3, I looked how to make it work in my car, but could not find any Dock mode anywhere in Settings, so totally lost now...
    Can anybody help me how to make it work, so when I plug in aka dock cable with 3.5 on other end, audio goes into it. Right now It's still on phone speakers/front 3.5mm.

No matter what/when I connect I could not see that bloody DOCK mode settings,

SOS

Thanks to all

Mario
    Does the S3 have a car mode? If not, then there are apps in the Play Store you can download that will allow you to set certain features based on what you want when the device is connected to the vehicle. For example, you can have navigation pop-up, or everything go to hands-free mode.
    01-22-2015 10:32 AM