Samsung S3 on Android 4.1.2 how do I set dock mode (for car audio) upon charging?

A

AC Question

Samsung S3 on Android 4.1.2 how to set dock mode (for car audio) upon charging

Hi,
Yes I still have S3, I looked how to make it work in my car, but could not find any Dock mode anywhere in Settings, so totally lost now...
Can anybody help me how to make it work, so when I plug in aka dock cable with 3.5 on other end, audio goes into it. Right now It's still on phone speakers/front 3.5mm.

No matter what/when I connect I could not see that bloody DOCK mode settings,

SOS

Thanks to all

Mario

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung S3 on Android 4.1.2 how to set dock mode (for car audio) upon charging

Hi,
Yes I still have S3, I looked how to make it work in my car, but could not find any Dock mode anywhere in Settings, so totally lost now...
Can anybody help me how to make it work, so when I plug in aka dock cable with 3.5 on other end, audio goes into it. Right now It's still on phone speakers/front 3.5mm.

No matter what/when I connect I could not see that bloody DOCK mode settings,

SOS

Thanks to all

Mario
Does the S3 have a car mode? If not, then there are apps in the Play Store you can download that will allow you to set certain features based on what you want when the device is connected to the vehicle. For example, you can have navigation pop-up, or everything go to hands-free mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac