Is there a Bluetooth disconnect alarm for Gear 2 Neo?

jpmorgan49

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there a bluetooth disconnect alarm for Gear 2 Neo

I haven't seen an app like this so I don't think it exists. Today I left my house and forgot my phone, I didn't realize it until I was several miles away. I know the Gear 2 Neo beeps when it loses bluetooth connection but I didn't hear it. I'd like an app/feature that causes the Neo to alarm when bluetooth is lost between phone and Neo. It would alarm until turned off. Anyone no of an app like this? Doen't it make sense or is it just me. Thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there a bluetooth disconnect alarm for Gear 2 Neo

I haven't seen an app like this so I don't think it exists. Today I left my house and forgot my phone, I didn't realize it until I was several miles away. I know the Gear 2 Neo beeps when it loses bluetooth connection but I didn't hear it. I'd like an app/feature that causes the Neo to alarm when bluetooth is lost between phone and Neo. It would alarm until turned off. Anyone no of an app like this? Doen't it make sense or is it just me. Thanks.
If you have heard the beep then it's already there in the Bluetooth settings. Go into that and make sure the notification is enabled.

If you didn't hear it, it could be because the notification is disabled, or the sound level off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae