I went to school today on a full battery, hardly using it at all except lunch, but I never checked my battery percentage. When I picked my phone up at the end of the day, it was alerting me that it was at 15%. I had to go to the doctor, so I left it in the car. Before I left the car, it was down to 8%. When I finally made it home (25 minute drive) I plugged it in to charge seconds before it shut off. Now I'm using it again with the same results. My battery is draining very quickly. It has gone down almost 5% just just while just while I just while I was typing this. If anyone could help me out, it would be great! I want this solved as soon as possible! This all happened so suddenly; my battery has never gone down this fast ever before.
    shortwave8669 likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:44 PM
    I went to school today on a full battery, hardly using it at all except lunch, but I never checked my battery percentage. When I picked my phone up at the end of the day, it was alerting me that it was at 15%. I had to go to the doctor, so I left it in the car. Before I left the car, it was down to 8%. When I finally made it home (25 minute drive) I plugged it in to charge seconds before it shut off. Now I'm using it again with the same results. My battery is draining very quickly. It has gone down almost 5% just just while just while I just while I was typing this. If anyone could help me out, it would be great! I want this solved as soon as possible! This all happened so suddenly; my battery has never gone down this fast ever before.
    Could you post a screen shot of the battery usage stats? Also, look to see what app or service is consuming the most battery. Click on that (through the battery stats) and post a screen shot of it as well. It'll help us see if there's an app or service preventing the device from "sleeping".

I believe it's an app causing the battery drain, so hopefully we can help identify it.
    shortwave8669 likes this.
    01-22-2015 09:32 AM