I have a samsung galaxy S4. I bought these wireless bluetooth headphones brand Nakazaki (model: BTH024). Whenever I pair my cell phone with the headphones the wifi goes in and out constantly, I mean I lose connection with my home wifi and I can't do anything to stop it.

Version 4.3, root checker says my cell phone is rooted, I didn't do it, it was sold in that way. Will upgrading the version work? The company I use is different from the one that sold it to me so I don't know how to "flash" my cell phone to be just like it is right now. Also I havent been able to delete samsung knox files.

Help!!
    01-21-2015 10:20 PM
    Where did you purchase the phone? If it's rooted, that means you probably got it from a private party, and there could have been issues with it. I'd suggest a factory reset, start fresh and see if that helps.
    01-22-2015 09:53 AM
    Sorry if my English is bad but i think avg cleaner pro is causing this problem. I turned off auto profiles and I have no problems anymore. Are you using this app to?
    01-31-2015 05:49 AM
    I have a samsung galaxy S4. I bought these wireless bluetooth headphones brand Nakazaki (model: BTH024). Whenever I pair my cell phone with the headphones the wifi goes in and out constantly, I mean I lose connection with my home wifi and I can't do anything to stop it.

Version 4.3, root checker says my cell phone is rooted, I didn't do it, it was sold in that way. Will upgrading the version work? The company I use is different from the one that sold it to me so I don't know how to "flash" my cell phone to be just like it is right now. Also I havent been able to delete samsung knox files.

Help!!
    I've come across this issue a lot. In most cases where it got solved, it turned out to be some battery / connection manager that was the cause. In a few, it was the "wake when device / network is available" setting. Factory reset hardly every solved it in some till the settings were corrected. You can read how to fix WI-FI Automatically turning On or Off on An Android phone for more insight. There's also a thread on this at the XDA forum. i'll post the link here once I visit there today
    01-31-2015 07:43 AM
    Please, keep me posted on this, I want to know what fixes it in your case
    01-31-2015 07:44 AM
    I have a Boost Max and I installed avg cleaner yesterday and uninstalled it today because it keeps turning my Bluetooth on. I still have not figured out what app keeps taking pictures with my phone yet but for now I put a piece of electrical tape over the front and back so whatever program takes a pic gets absolutely nothing. LOL.
    04-20-2015 04:29 AM