First, I had Lollipop, now - I don't! What are my options?

A

AC Question

So guys, last year as the updates started rolling out, I got mine.. updated.. everything was great!
Then my nexus 5 screen died and I had to get it for a repair.
After a painful month on a nokia, I got my phone back.. but! As expected, it is reset to.. guess what.. KitKat...
Now as frustrating as it gets.. the automatic restore would only restore to somewhat other state of things (similar to my samsung tablet.. ****!) and I don't get lollipop no more. This is just ridiculous.
I've accepted the faith to set up all my 14 email accounts manually again.. but jumping from one interface to another is just too much of a hassle.
What are my options? Upgrade it manually? Wait for the google devine light to shine upon my nexus' new motherboard?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
So guys, last year as the updates started rolling out, I got mine.. updated.. everything was great!
Then my nexus 5 screen died and I had to get it for a repair.
After a painful month on a nokia, I got my phone back.. but! As expected, it is reset to.. guess what.. KitKat...
Now as frustrating as it gets.. the automatic restore would only restore to somewhat other state of things (similar to my samsung tablet.. ****!) and I don't get lollipop no more. This is just ridiculous.
I've accepted the faith to set up all my 14 email accounts manually again.. but jumping from one interface to another is just too much of a hassle.
What are my options? Upgrade it manually? Wait for the google devine light to shine upon my nexus' new motherboard?

Here are the Android 5.0.1 OTA links, and a guide to using them | Android Central

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams