I am very bored with my Galaxy S3. I have had it for almost 2 years now, and I can finally buy something new in a few weeks. I have rooted it and customized it, but I'm really bored of doing that all the time, honestly. I want something more high tech, or challenging. I can't afford to go over $300, so I realize it won't be the best step up. I was thinking of the MotoG2, but I really want others advice and recommendations. I'd also like it if someone would suggest another platform maybe, Nokia or Windows.. and if I did a different platform, would I be able to get the same apps as the play store and if not, if its possible to figure out how. I'm open to anything very very different. If it makes a difference I'm on Verizon. I'm going to switch to Straight Talk.
    01-22-2015 10:33 AM
    What came to mind after I'd read your post was the Amazon Firephone. We have an AC forum on that if you want to check it out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-22-2015 01:08 PM
    You can get an off contract HTC One M7 or Moto X (1st Gen) for 199.99 at Best Buy. Both are significant upgrades over the S3.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
    01-22-2015 01:59 PM
    You can get an off contract HTC One M7 or Moto X (1st Gen) for 199.99 at Best Buy. Both are significant upgrades over the S3.

Sent from my G2 running SlimKat
    I think the HTC One Mr would be my choice.
    01-22-2015 02:18 PM