What could be wrong with my Samsung S3 Mini?

A

AC Question

samsung s3 mini power reset or unknown upload mode

Hai,

I have this s3 mini phone for around 1 year. Last month I had a problem with my phone, its charged drained, it was'nt getting on. I have showed it to the dealer, and he have fixed it with a new battery. Yesterday i have played a bit more on phone. There was only 10% bettery left when i went to bed. On morning when I have tried to switch on the phone, it showed an alert, Use battery or cancel. At the battery charge symbol, it was showing a '!' mark. Suddenly it showed a black screen with android icon to the middle with the message 'power reset or unknown upload mode'. After few seconds, it got switched by itself.

Then I have pluged in the battery. I was showing the loading and a battery symbol for some time. After some 5 minutes, I have pressed the power button but it was not booting. So I have took the battery out and then put it back and tried to charge the battery. Now it was just showing the loading symbol. This was happening the last time too. I have tried some videos on youtube, But it wasnt working in my case.

Any help would be appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung s3 mini power reset or unknown upload mode

Welcome to Android Central! Try keeping the phone plugged into a wall outlet for a full 12-24 hours, then try powering on again. If it still isn't working, it's always possible for a new battery to be defective. Take the battery out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. But this is only a confirmatory test, because lack of spin doesn't rule out battery problems. Ultimately, it's worth trying another battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles