Can I get some help Screen Mirroring (AllCast Share) my phone and tv?

A

AC Question

Screen Mirroring (AllCast Share)

I have called Samsung 18 times in 3 days to find someone who might know this and no one does!!! My Galaxy camera (EK-GC110) and my 55" Smart TV (both Samsung) will not mirror. The camera sees the TV and the TV sees the camera. They connect and then after 5 secs the connection. I have reset the TV, the camera, my router and my modem. I have also checked that they are both on the same network. The TV calls it screen mirroring and the camera calls it allcast but the TV has a note that they are exactly the same function. This used to work but has stopped all of a sudden. I think some download changed some setting I can't find. I even tried a "patch" which I downloaded as an app and it says I don't need the patch. Does anyone else have this problem! Samsung is trying to tell me only the galaxy phone can mirror but like I said I have done this before....can anyone help please...thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Screen Mirroring (AllCast Share)

According to Samsung specs, only their phones can mirror to their TVs, so maybe there was a glitch in the software that let the camera mirror to the TV and it was "fixed" in the last update to one of them. I've seen many "can't work" things work - for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87