I want to add a song to my galaxy note 4 and have it as my ringtone for people to hear when they call. I need to know first: how do download the song, how to find the song once it is downloaded and place it as the ringtone for callers to hear. Please help...
    01-23-2015 04:41 PM
    If you have the MP3 file, just upload it to your phone using any of the available methods. Bluetooth, via USB from your PC, via WiFi Direct if it's from phone to phone, etc.

There should be a folder called RINGTONES, and that's where your file needs to be if you want the phone to recognize it as an option for ringtones (don't worry, your Music app will also recognize this as an audio file, so you can still use the file as a 'normal' song file).
    01-23-2015 05:14 PM
    It's easier than it sounds. Welcome to the world of Android! IPhone users wish it was this easy;

Simply either find it anywhere on the internet, the browser will send it to your download folder, though any ringtone making apps will detect sound files regardless.
    If you don't know where to get them on the internet, you can search for the soundcloud downloader app (not legal to use these of course, but this whole question is a bit controversial).
    You won't find that on google play but what you will find are typical mp3 downloader apps that have an adequately sized database. You may not always find what you want there.

I use Ringtone Maker.
    01-23-2015 05:27 PM
    I want to add a song to my galaxy note 4 and have it as my ringtone for people to hear when they call. I need to know first: how do download the song, how to find the song once it is downloaded and place it as the ringtone for callers to hear. Please help...
    You want the PERSON CALLING to hear it? That's a carrier thing and they got rid of that (I HATE ring back when I call people)

If you don't already have the song, search the play store and you'll find what you're looking for.
    07-24-2015 08:27 PM
    The opening post is nonsense. This is simply not possible
    07-28-2016 04:18 PM
    The opening post is nonsense. This is simply not possible
    Actually, it depends on the carrier. Some carriers have a Ringback Tone feature that allows you to customize the tone that the person calling you hears on their phone when waiting for you to answer. Verizon has it: Ringback Tones | Verizon Wireless. But this is entirely carrier-related. And personally, I think it's just another way for the carrier to squeeze more money from the customer.
    07-28-2016 06:20 PM
    Nothing like that this side of the world!
    B. Diddy and AlphaTango414 like this.
    07-29-2016 01:33 AM
    Verizon is the only one I'm aware of having that. They have had that for about 10 years now it seems.
    anon(632115) likes this.
    07-29-2016 03:00 AM