Why won't my Acatel OneTouch let me open/delete any apps?

A

AC Question

My Acatel OneTouch wont let me open/delete any apps.

A warning popped up that I has low space, so I went to delete apps and it wont even let me do that. I've shut it off and turned it back on, but it still wont let me. It wont even let me delete apps when im in my settings

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Acatel OneTouch wont let me open/delete any apps.

Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to delete apps? Which apps are you trying to delete? Remember that you can't delete system apps or preinstalled apps.

Go to Settings>Apps>Downloaded, select an app, and tap Uninstall. Does that work? Do you see an Uninstall button?

Bigblue12

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I had a screen come up when charging my phone saying apps optimizing 1 of 55 now that its done my phone keeps freezing and nit allowing me to use any if my apps even if I uninstall and reinstall...not even Facebook
Please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I had a screen come up when charging my phone saying apps optimizing 1 of 55 now that its done my phone keeps freezing and nit allowing me to use any if my apps even if I uninstall and reinstall...not even Facebook
Please help

Welcome to Android Central! Since your question is not directly related to the OP (and this thread is almost 2 years old), I suggest you create a new thread for your question. Thanks!