I got a new battery, LCD screen and chargers but why won't my Samsung Galaxy charge?

A

AC Question

New battery, lcd screen, and chargers and samsung galaxy still wont charge!

Why will my Galaxy Note3 only charge when its plugged into my computer but very slowly if any at all and when turned off and plugged in the USB on the computer the green circle charge shows but never enough to turn on and use for more than 5 min, and when plugged into a wall outlet to charge while turned off it just vibrates and blinks a white line up and down the screen every other second and wont charge and when turned on and plugged in the wall outlet charger it says its charging but wont ever charge more than 5% and dies quickly? I've tried at least 5 different chargers and does the same thing with every one and i even got a brand new battery and new LCD screen.... WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE OR FIX THIS PROBLEM PERMANENTLY OR AT LEAST UNTIL I CAN GET A NEW PHONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I doubt that anyone here could diagnose the problem at a distance, and even if they could, it would probably be something requiring the attentions of a qualified repairer.
Your phone USB port is good, I assume?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000