I have a MyPhone Iceberg Mini (local phone brand in the Philippines) that runs Android Jellybean. I actually think it is just a rebrand of India's Micromax mobile phone. Now to the actual point:

My mobile's wifi automatically turns on-off-on-off-on-off sometimes. I don't know when it happens and what triggers it to happen, but what I know is that it happens many times although not all of the time. To make clear, it is not the common problem that the WiFi automatically turns on or off. My case is different. After sleep and you turn on the phone, you can see that the WiFi switch from the settings really does slide from on to off to on to off to on and so on. Again, this does not happen always but it happens often.

The ways you can fix it is to (1) tap the WiFi switch many many times or (2) reboot the phone. But, it doesn't fix the problem permanently. It just turns off the WiFi for the moment which allows you to turn it on again and then it temporarily goes back to normal.

I have also noticed that the problem persists only when WiFi networks are available, but then again not everytime there are available networks but only sometimes. This phenomenon occurs to wherever WiFi I connect to, so I am quite sure that the problem is not with my router.

It is consuming my battery very very fast. It's already pissing me off. How do I fix this? Please help me.
    01-24-2015 07:01 AM
    Try wifi at another location on another router

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    01-24-2015 08:59 AM
    I have the same problem here. It keeps turning on and off, on and off, and so on. It pisses me off and I don't know how to fix this malfunction. And yes, it drains the battery. Any suggestions?
    02-01-2015 06:36 PM
    I have the same problem here. It keeps turning on and off, on and off, and so on. It pisses me off and I don't know how to fix this malfunction. And yes, it drains the battery. Any suggestions?
    Have you tried another router?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    02-05-2015 07:28 PM