How do I get rid of a smaller floating keyboard that has appeared?

jmebeezy

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
New issue: Smaller "floating" keyboard has appeared

My keyboard has been at the bottom of the screen. Now it is smaller and will "float" aruond the screen if I move using a tab located at the top of the keyboard.....which incidentally ... this tab...appeared this morning. How do i get the keyboard to be located at the bottom of the screen? And back to the larger size?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: New issue: Smaller "floating" keyboard has appeared

Hello. Which device and keyboard you are using.
Many Keyboards can be re-sized or have a one - handed option.
There should be settings for 3 sizes in the keyboard Settings either via a keyboard key or in the Device Settings via Language and Input or similar.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2015-01-24-16-37-17.jpg
    2015-01-24-16-37-17.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2015-01-24-16-38-35.jpg
    2015-01-24-16-38-35.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 11

COULAH

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
My keyboard has been at the bottom of the screen. Now it is smaller and will "float" aruond the screen if I move using a tab located at the top of the keyboard.....which incidentally ... this tab...appeared this morning. How do i get the keyboard to be located at the bottom of the screen? And back to the larger size?

Go to settings then go to language and input and go to keyboard and at the bottom it will say reset keyboard hope this helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diane Waters1

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Go to settings then go to language and input and go to keyboard and at the bottom it will say reset keyboard hope this helped :)

I have tried this. Not working. I have only one choice to choose from as far as keyboard size settings. The 3 x 4 (phone) or keyboard... I have also hit the reset button. And to no avail it is still small. Any other advice? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Last edited by a moderator:

katie123459876

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I have tried this. Not working. I have only one choice to choose from as far as keyboard size settings. The 3 x 4 (phone) or keyboard... I have also hit the reset button. And to no avail it is still small. Any other advice? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.
****Click and hold the microphone key (located at the bottom of keyboard next to the comma) 7 buttons will pop up the last one should look like a keyboard with a rectangle behind it.... click on that and it will be back to normal****